Click these links for a printable pdf.
Low initial deposits and payment plans available for a limited time. Speak with a staff person to discuss in more detail.
- Upon execution of the contract, $500.00 to secure your date.
- 30 days from contract execution and initial deposit, balance of 50% of rental price total is due.
- 6 weeks prior to event date, remaining 50% balance of rental price is due as well as a $500 Security Deposit (Security Deposit is refundable barring no damage to the facility & that contract Terms & Conditions are adhered to.)
- 1-hour ceremony rehearsal for wedding or vow renewal ceremonies
- Inside tables & chairs with set-up
- On-site Facility Assistant to manage the venue
- Free parking
- Sound system
- Covered outdoor veranda
- Dressing lounge for the Guest of Honor
Rental includes use of warming kitchen which includes refrigerator, freezer, microwave, convection oven, warming cabinet, ice.
- Rental Chairs – Gold Chiavari (indoor use only), White Lawn (indoor & outdoor use) and/or High Top Cocktail table chairs – $4.00 per chair (Minimum 50 / Maximum 100). Set-up & take-down included.
- Permissible Howard County sound levels will be enforced.
- Special rental conditions apply to parties for ages 1-21; please request addendum.
- When a national holiday falls on a weekday, Sunday rental rates apply to all social events.
- If event date is a national holiday, a $30 per hour premium for staffing will apply.
- Beginning in 2021, Historic Oakland is offering a tent rental package that includes the rental of the house and tent as well as basic equipment needed for your special occasion.
- Tent can only be rented during the months of March through November and is installed on a as needed rental basis.
- Renting the tent accommodates a capacity of 172 persons in one space.
- Includes cathedral side panels and interior lighting.
- Speak with an Historic Oakland representative directly (410-730-4801) for more information and pricing regarding all your tent needs.
- Equipment, set-up and break-down under the tent are an additional cost. Speak with Oakland staff for pricing.