Click these links for a printable pdf.
Upon execution of the contract, 50% of the Rental price is due.
6 weeks prior to event date, remaining 50% Balance of Rental price is due as well as a $500 Security Deposit (Security Deposit is refundable barring no damage to the facility & that contract Terms & Conditions are adhered to.)
1-hour ceremony rehearsal for wedding ceremonies taking place at Historic Oakland, ice machine, inside tables & chairs with set-up, on-site facility assistant to manage venue, free parking, sound system, covered outdoor veranda, and dressing lounge.
- Rental includes use of warming kitchen which includes refrigerator, freezer, microwave, convection oven, warming cabinet, ice.
- Rental Chairs – Gold Chiavari (indoor use only), White Lawn (indoor & outdoor use) and/or High Top Cocktail table chairs – $4.00 per chair (Minimum 50 / Maximum 100). Set-up & take-down included.
- Permissible Howard County sound levels will be enforced.
- Special rental conditions apply to parties for ages 1-21; please request addendum.
- When a national holiday falls on a weekday, Sunday rental rates apply to all social events.
- If event date is a national holiday, a $30 per hour premium for staffing will apply.
- Tent is an additional fee of $1,500 to rent and is exclusively sold and managed by Elite Tents and Events for Historic Oakland.
- If renting the tent, at a minimum, 1st floor rental of house is required which includes use of the kitchen and restrooms.
- All equipment used under the tent is required to be rented through Elite (tables, chairs, linens, etc.).
- Tent is permanently installed on the brick patio in the rear yard and cannot be removed during the months of March through November.
- Includes cathedral side panels and interior lighting. Tables, chairs, and heaters/fans, etc., are an extra rental fee rented exclusively through Elite.
- Speak with an Elite representative directly (410-795-8368) for more information and pricing regarding all your tent needs.
- Equipment, set-up and break-down under the tent are an additional cost. Speak with Oakland staff for pricing.